Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I finally got a call from Progressive last week and they determined he was 100% at fault even though he claimed we both backed into each other. My pictures and the damage on my truck combined with no damage to his bumper sealed it. I dropped the truck at my friend Jim’s body shop yesterday. He will spray the entire bed for me and remove the tiny dents around the wheel well where I rolled the fender and messed it up. So it will work out good for me to get the dents around both wheel wells dealt with at no cost to me. I’m dealing with some health issues right now but hope to be on the mend soon. Kinda miss the guys on the forum.
Feel better soon Mark. Hopefully it's nothing very serious.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got a call from Progressive last week and they determined he was 100% at fault even though he claimed we both backed into each other. My pictures and the damage on my truck combined with no damage to his bumper sealed it. I dropped the truck at my friend Jim’s body shop yesterday. He will spray the entire bed for me and remove the tiny dents around the wheel well where I rolled the fender and messed it up. So it will work out good for me to get the dents around both wheel wells dealt with at no cost to me. I’m dealing with some health issues right now but hope to be on the mend soon. Kinda miss the guys on the forum.
We miss you too, man, but it's some relief that you're updating this thread. Feel better soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whiskey87