Rollin thunder's in the house!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
LOL, tell me about it. I ordered mine on Oct 15th and still haven't got it. I know what they are going to be doing though, I won't be getting mine until the unveiling on May 6th. Talked to my dealer and said it was coming on the same truck as the v6 showroom camaro. Looking forward on getting that black maro!!!

BTW, is that George Clooney in your avatar.

I ordered in march. Got canceled do to options plus dealer being a ***. SO I decided to go challenger hunting. 51 freakin thousand dollars for an srt- 6 speed. When they are sticker 42k. Um sorry, not going to pay that. I have an order though a dealer in richmond. But thats on shaky ground as I hope he can match, cancel or beat, the 500 over invoice price from a dealer in NY that a guy on camaro5.com posted. But im supposed to be at 4000 by the end of the month ( was supposed to be the 15th but got pushed, I hope to have it for at least part of the summer)

Yes thats george clooney, It was supposed to be a GIF (of something completely different) but apparently my computer has a thing for george clooney.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RT is here? There goes the f*cking neighborhood. That lasted like, what, a couple days? Good effort though, shaggy.

Haha whats up RT. :D

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
figured I would give yall a couple days. Then my mercy ended. lol

Clooney is one nice dude. I worked with him on Three Kings. Damn he is a nice guy. I stuck up for me when the director was giving me shit. :pepper:

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Clooney is one nice dude. I worked with him on Three Kings. Damn he is a nice guy. I stuck up for me when the director was giving me shit. :pepper:

Dude you were on 3 kings???? I loved that movie. Mark walburg was also good. I love movies with both of them. LIke the perfect storm (gotta be my favorite movie of all time)

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude you were on 3 kings???? I loved that movie. Mark walburg was also good. I love movies with both of them. LIke the perfect storm (gotta be my favorite movie of all time)

See Clooney was the only really nice guy there. Walburg and Ice Cube were ok, but Clooney basicly was one of us. I was eligible for a SAG card and got paid $80/hr that how day. (11 hrs)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap