Rubber mat velcro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmccarron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a really great solution to keeping the Velcro that comes with the Chevy rubber mats secured in the cargo area I’ve used hot glue and some other attempts but when it gets hot out, I’m still losing these Velcro pieces

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this long ago, but self-installed snaps are the easiest and most efficient way to solve this problem.

OP
OP
B

bmccarron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing a link to your post or the product that you used?

sharpetx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a really great solution to keeping the Velcro that comes with the Chevy rubber mats secured in the cargo area I’ve used hot glue and some other attempts but when it gets hot out, I’m still losing these Velcro pieces
I used a standard shop staple gun and stapled the bottom pcs. to the carpet. The staple will not go into the metal floor, but gets into the carpet and holds just fine. Mine have been like this for 3 years with no problems and not moving.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing a link to your post or the product that you used?
Just look for a snap kit on Amazon. Buy one that comes with pliers to rivet the snap over, its very simple to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pleong