Schedule progress (See my flaw?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
Howdy to everyone..Now i know i get on here at unusual times and definetly have very akward posts (i.e.- tahoe with stacks) but this one is a little serious..kinda lol

this week i sent my roof rack back and waiting for a refund and i PLAN to order 2 KICKER CVR 15" subs (4 ohm dual voice coil), a 2000 WT HiFonics Amp, and a ported dual 15" sub box along with 4-guage wire, ALL will be bought new of course.. (about $600)

Next

- 3" Cowl Hood
- 2.5" Dual Super 44 Exhaust
- 18" Rockstars
- 33-35" Nittos

NOW, i KNOW im going to get a lot of answers similar to "get that fat a$$ dent fixed" BUT my plan is to get that fixed after i buy the hood..reason being you ask?

Well my dad paints cars for a living so i can have that done any time..my truck sits in the yard for now so nobody sees my truck with the dent.. So i was thinking of scheduling it this way:

Purchase system and installing (this or next week), buy scooped hood (sometime in september), buy rims(October OR November), IF my schedule goes as planned (I am young and tend to get off track) but if it does go on track, I will be getting my truck painted in MID DECEMBER along with receiving a NEW set of Nittos for Christmas from the family..i WANT 35's but want and get is totally different..With it stock i wont even be able to fit 33x12.50's so i think i may put a 2" block and go with 33x12.5's or 34x12.50's

So my REAL reasoning in this thread is to see if any of you see a FLAW in my scheduling?

kope

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't go with super 44's tho, They have real bad in cab drone on Tahoes and blazers, i recommend the 50 series they have awesome sound but way less drone inside the truck.

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't go with super 44's tho, They have real bad in cab drone on Tahoes and blazers, i recommend the 50 series they have awesome sound but way less drone inside the truck.

TW would have straight pipes exiting on both sides of his head pointed directly into his ears if they were legal....lol

Dang 17 year olds :laughing1:

OP
OP
TeaDubya2011

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
^^ agreed lol :p

Ive actually took that into ALOT of consideration..

AS you noticed i change plans alot..so heres my new planned scehdule (atleast for now) IN THIS ORDER:

- Paintjob with new grille, headlights, clear lights, tailights and billet grille with HID bulbs along with a 3" cowl hood
(making my truck look BRAND F'N NEW :) )
- 18" XD Rockstar blck rims, with center star painted same color as my truck
- 33x12.5x18" Nitto Trail Grapplers

THEN after all the "looks" are done, i will start with the following:
- 2.5" Cat-Back Dual Super 44 Flowmaster Exhaust
- Sub System (two 15" Kicker CVR 4 Ohm's, w/ HiFonics 2000 WT amp, 4 guage wire)
- Roof Rack w/ four KC 6" Lights

The day i see all of those done, is the day the world will stop haha jk :)

All i can say is.. a kid can dream.. and then a man can DO ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968