Secondary phone for incoming calls only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJF2100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have just purchased a 2024 Tahoe RST with performance package. In my 2019 Tahoe I could have two phones paired with Bluetooth that both would work. One or the primary was for incoming, music, search, outgoing, or, whatever you wanted to do. The secondary would take incoming calls only. This was used as my work phone so I could answer but the 2024 doesn’t seem to have this capability. I even went back to the lot and tried the High Country they had and it wouldn’t do it either. I could pair several phone s but only use one. Anyone else know anything about this? Software upgrade maybe? Thanks.

Silverado4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased a 2024 Tahoe RST with performance package. In my 2019 Tahoe I could have two phones paired with Bluetooth that both would work. One or the primary was for incoming, music, search, outgoing, or, whatever you wanted to do. The secondary would take incoming calls only. This was used as my work phone so I could answer but the 2024 doesn’t seem to have this capability. I even went back to the lot and tried the High Country they had and it wouldn’t do it either. I could pair several phone s but only use one. Anyone else know anything about this? Software upgrade maybe? Thanks.
I have the same issue, in my Silverado both phones are paired and if she gets a call she can get calls and same for me but in the 2022 Tahoe both phone are paired but if she gets a call it works through Bluetooth but if I get a call just my phone rings not through Bluetooth for some reason I cannot get it to work like in my silverado it will only set one phone as a priority in the Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shopgirl

Latest posts