She's gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Did she drive over top of you? I only ask because the tahoe has got to be taller than that goofy looking isuzu, yet yours has a lot of damage up high, and hers has damage down low.
Hopefully they fix it for you. Good luck.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man. Sure does suck for that to happen to you. Maybe you can rebuild her, HD hood, new grille etc... SS bumper maybe. Up to you, you can look at it this way, now you have a reason to change the look.

KMV77

Reaction score
Sucks! Glad everyones ok. Hopefully the frames straight. If it is it may not be totaled. Have you checked the rad or condenser to see if they had any leaks? Good luck!
Kevin

beegarage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if it makes you feel any better on the "yours vs theirs" damage.. it appears as if the front of theirs pushed in the way of a parallelogram.. meaning.. it doesn't look like it.. but probably has far worse damage than your rig..

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
To be honest, that's an easy easy fix, I highly doubt you damaged the frame or drivetrain (motor any of that)

Looks like a fender, inner fender, hood, bumper, grille, radiator support, some other minor things. I think you'll be able to fix it no problem........but I could be wrong.

retro77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At least it was two SUVs hitting and not one SUV mangling a small car with the occupants in it.

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did she drive over top of you? I only ask because the tahoe has got to be taller than that goofy looking isuzu, yet yours has a lot of damage up high, and hers has damage down low.
Hopefully they fix it for you. Good luck.

was going through things in my head and I think the truck nose dived so hard that my front bumper hit right about mid way on his front tire. If you look at the of the pics of his car you can see where my tow hook punched a hole in his bumper and then ripped it open when we separated. I'm assuming that his drive train took most of the damage.

To be honest, that's an easy easy fix, I highly doubt you damaged the frame or drivetrain (motor any of that)

Looks like a fender, inner fender, hood, bumper, grille, radiator support, some other minor things. I think you'll be able to fix it no problem........but I could be wrong.

I sincerely hope you guys are right. I was on rockauto.com and lmctruck.com pricing parts and man there are a lot of parts up there. We'll see what happens. Thanks for everyone's comments and concerns. I'll keep you all updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update.

I finally got my rental today...ya know...10 days after the wreck. Truck is at the body shop and they are going to start dis-assembling the front end to see what needs to be replaced and repaired. I'm about 90% sure they are going to total it but I've made up my mind that as long as the drive train is ok...we are fixing her. I may be driving a beater for a little while if the damage is very bad but I'm just not ready to give up the Hoe. After all...it's paid for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou