Side mirror question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttlpakg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I currently do not have the side mirror signal/folding option.

Is it possible to get them? How difficult would it be? Is it as simple as just installing and running the lines? Or is it even worth it?

Thanks in advance.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
It's easy...buy the mirrors and drivers side window switch that has the folding button. Once you install you will have to get your drivers side window switch and passenger side window switch programmed....So your cost will be whatever you can find the mirrors and switch for, plus about $100 for programming.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u buy the switches of an escalade you will need no programming. Thats what I did and worked on my 07 Yukon SLE although the switches will light up white not green. Everything is Plug and Play. The Side Mirrors You have on now only have one plug. The DL3 mirrors have two plugs in them which u connect to the Master Switch.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
If u buy the switches of an escalade you will need no programming. Thats what I did and worked on my 07 Yukon SLE although the switches will light up white not green. Everything is Plug and Play. The Side Mirrors You have on now only have one plug. The DL3 mirrors have two plugs in them which u connect to the Master Switch.

I didn't think about that...if you buy new switches you will need to have them programmed...if you buy used, you will need to buy both driver and passenger switches to avoid having to go to the dealer for programming

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah just look in ebay. I got a hell of a deal I got the Driver Master switch passenger and headlight switch for $100 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970