Side-to-side adjustment on headlights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find anything about how to do lateral adjustments on our headlights, but there has to be a way. Pretty sure it's required by law to be at least possible, even if the general public doesn't know how the dealers usually do.

Anyone know??

FERGHOE

Hoe Owner
Reaction score
same looking screw that does the up/down there is a hole in the core support, if you look down 6-8" youll see it. rachet and extension does the trick..

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find anything about how to do lateral adjustments on our headlights, but there has to be a way. Pretty sure it's required by law to be at least possible, even if the general public doesn't know how the dealers usually do.

Anyone know??

There is no lateral adjustment on the Denali headlights. The Tahoe's can, but there is no way to do it on the Denali. Why? I'm not sure, but that's just the way it is!

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no lateral adjustment on the Denali headlights. The Tahoe's can, but there is no way to do it on the Denali. Why? I'm not sure, but that's just the way it is!

if the headlights are the same as the Yukon, then you can adjust laterally on the 03. look at the pics that I attached in that post. I just got done adjusting mine.

lateral adjustment screw
attachment.php

height adjustment screw
attachment.php

full shot, laterl screw is next to hood bumper
attachment.php

Last edited:

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
if the headlights are the same as the Yukon, then you can adjust laterally on the 03. look at the pics that I attached in that post. I just got done adjusting mine.

They are different. See, only one adjustment screw for up/down.

219067502_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925