sitting on 24 esky reps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, what kinda drop are you on? Thinking about dropping my escalade also. Already have the 24 inch esky reps also. But don't think I want to go as low as you did.

OP
OP
L

low-ext

Reaction score
Looks good, what kinda drop are you on? Thinking about dropping my escalade also. Already have the 24 inch esky reps also. But don't think I want to go as low as you did.

It's a 4/6 drop from tony norcal ss, rides great and no rubbing issues at all! Even at full lock

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man, how much clearance would you say you have from the ground to the bottom of your front bumper?

OP
OP
L

low-ext

Reaction score
looks good man, how much clearance would you say you have from the ground to the bottom of your front bumper?

I'll measure tomorrow, but I've been driving like this now for two weeks and no clearence issues with front lip

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering, b/c I find myself sometimes rubbing the plastic trim on the yellow parking spot bumps. And that's at stock height! most SUV's have more front clearance that that's not an issue. I plan to do the 2/3 drop, just keep jumping back and forth on whether it'll take the "utility" out of SUV

OP
OP
L

low-ext

Reaction score
I was just wondering, b/c I find myself sometimes rubbing the plastic trim on the yellow parking spot bumps. And that's at stock height! most SUV's have more front clearance that that's not an issue. I plan to do the 2/3 drop, just keep jumping back and forth on whether it'll take the "utility" out of SUV

That's just sounds like a parking issue, once u drop u just gotta keep in mind your dropped and just be more aware of how u drive, and at the end of the day it's still a truck so u can load it up however you want, height doesn't take away from it if anything the drop make it look way better, unless your trying to do some serious off-roading which would rule out a drop completely, these trucks sit pretty high from factory so a 4/6 drop really isn't a slam, it's just enough.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

That's just sounds like a parking issue, once u drop u just gotta keep in mind your dropped and just be more aware of how u drive, and at the end of the day it's still a truck so u can load it up however you want, height doesn't take away from it if anything the drop make it look way better, unless your trying to do some serious off-roading which would rule out a drop completely, these trucks sit pretty high from factory so a 4/6 drop really isn't a slam, it's just enough.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our streets flood from time to time over here. Never really do any off roading though.

dnme305

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to post a new thread? I cant seem to find the option anywhere. Been a member for about a week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100