Smoked corners and tails help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BennyR72

Reaction score
Wondering what the best way to put a dark smoke on my corners and tails is on my 96 2DR Hoe. Don't want to put caps on and the only replacement ones i can seem to find online have a very light smoke to them. Looking to more or less black them out but keep function. Ideas or suggestions?

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna tint my tails too but to match my paint...what do u guys suggest. I've seen some pretty ****** black on black tint jobs. Want that gloss look!

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive done a few sets with vht...great stuff but be sure to wet sand the shit out of your lights before you apply first coat. if you want them black....3 coats is perfect...mine are almost completely black and light comes through them perfectly. if you want a real glossy finish...lightly wet sand between coats. heres what mine look like:

Attachments

• yukon.jpg
    yukon.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clean with carburator spray before. it'll get rid of any waxy dirt. then clean with any household spray. you'll get a nice glossy clean coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO