Snow Fun Pic :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the tahoe didn't do as well as I thought it would. There was just too much snow and the truck kept getting hung up in the middle. I was able to bust out a fog light though from the snow.:mad:

lol, yeah thatl happen. Busted both mine out a few years ago. Expensive to replace too

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
We haven't had much snow, yet. However, 6-10 inches are in the forecast.

I can't wait!!!

We I really need is TWO blizzards. The first one is for the soccer mom SUV'ers to go out and plug up the roads finding out they can't drive and learn their lesson. I also want the counties to run out of road salt.

The second one is for ME :D

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Well the tahoe didn't do as well as I thought it would. There was just too much snow and the truck kept getting hung up in the middle. I was able to bust out a fog light though from the snow.:mad:

Yeah, you gotta know when it's just too much. They are 4 wheel drive, but that doesn't make them un-stuckable.

I've been driving in snow for 20+ years so I have mad snow driving skillz.....

Driving in deep snow is all about controlled momentum....once you lose it, you're screwed.

Last edited:

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, yeah thatl happen. Busted both mine out a few years ago. Expensive to replace too

Yeah probably be about 30-40 bucks. I'm going to try to fix it with a piece of metal, since I have aftermarket dogs and only use my factory fogs with my drls.

Krunchy

Reaction score
We could really use some snow here the Olympics start in two days and you can see bare patches on one of the ski hills being used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts