Sold the 2019 Yukon XL SLT 4x4: 86K miles...guess how much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carmax gave me 39K a year ago for my 18 LT burb; I HAD to take that for a 5 year old truck. I saw it listed a few weeks later for 47K and it was gone in 2 days. Crazy! Carvana only offered 31K. So I drove a carmax 2020 MDX Aspec for the full 30 days and turned it back in (just not my style}, and found my current rig somewhere else for a little under 37K. No issues at all with carmax...

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yukon & Burbs get crazy resale dollars at the dealerships. Even the Gen 3 / 07-14 trucks still show up on the lots and get picked up when they’re pushing close to 200k.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but my 2011 I drove around mostly in 4WD and it was quiet still at 157k miles when a lifter went bad. My 2019 at 40k miles has a suspicious gear noise in 4WD. Jeese!
Glad I have the warranty. This one is going to get USED!
Then again the dealers are just ridiculous. When they were detailing my new one they broke a rear defrost tab off. They could not get the tab to solder on. So they sent a mobile glass company to come to my house to replace the rear window. The list cost was $871! The dealer paid $231! And only $100 labor! Total $331! If I paid out of pocket it would have been about $1151!!
That sucks on the rear defrost tabs. I’m a professional detailer and even on the latest gen SUVs that have a little plastic cover over the tabs where they mount to the glass I’m always extra careful around those because I know how fragile they are….. I’d be mortified to have tell a customer “sorry I broke the rear defroster tab while I was detailing”….. knock on wood it hasn’t happened yet lol. At leas they took care of the problem and have it fixed for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM