Some pictures of my New Black Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a LONG search I finally found my Tahoe. I got it on 6/11 and I've already debadged, installed colormatched mirror covers, and painted the front grille and bowties black. Hopefully by this time next week the "Black Out" theme will be completed. Here's my plans for the Tahoe!:Handshake:

- 20% tint over the rear tint, 5% tint on front windows
- 24" Black wheels ( should be done anyday now )
- Colormatched Door Handles ( waiting to be installed )
- Smoked Tail Lights ( waiting to be installed )
- Smoked 3rd Brake Light
- Smoke the amber lights in the headlights
- 6000K HID's ( in the mail )
- LED License plate bulbs

Here's a few pictures that I snapped real quick yesterday.

31494300136_large.jpg

31494300137_large.jpg

31494300138_large.jpg

Thanks,
DwDrummer

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Good one DW, real nice!!!!
What wheels are you eyeing??
And also why are youw aiting to install those B-out tails, I would have done that part quick!!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Finally! What wheels are you going with, D?

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I'm having my 24" Boss 330 wheels painted all black and they are supposed to be done anyday now hopefully!:D I haven't put the smoked tail lights on because I'm waiting till I get teh 3rd brake light smoked so everything in the back will be completely blacked out.

Thanks,
DwDrummer

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No gonna keep it at stock ride height! I sold my Corvette to get off the ground lol!

08 Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking very nice! I have had my Yukon for a year and half, and I haven't had time or money, to do very much customizing. I had some of the 3m Film applied to the front end to help eliminate the rock chips. I bought the GM contoured splash guards and had them painted to match the body color and I installed them. I acutally painted the whole underbody of the vehicle, the first week it was owned, with Flat "Rustoleum" Black paint, before drving the vehicle. It has held-up great, the mechanic at the dealershiip couldn't believe it when it went-in for the yearly state inspection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap