Southern California Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
hey exxon where you at the temecula tune about 2 weeks ago, I believe i seen your truck there?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was me and I saw your truck. You were the tune before me, your truck blew me away.

gopedxr

Reaction score
Excon check the pm's nick isnt doing this saturday dont know if you be busy i am just next door.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JUNE 5th??? Does that work for all you guys??? More details to come!!!!!

Newport Beach/ Costa Mesa Border. Basically located 1 mile inland from PCH in Newport Beach.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a wedding to go to in SD on June 5th, so I would only be able stop by for a little while. But if that works for everyone else then i'm in

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Yeah that was me and I saw your truck. You were the tune before me, your truck blew me away.

thanks bro, you should of stop by and talked to us right after you left it got pretty interesting.

Anyways

i would say what 4th of july ? or something lets get this planned out so we could have some time. i could probably have post this in other forums to get a big meet going

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Thank you Steven, I just finished reading all 25 pages of this dude and it's kinda sad, i think the kid needs help...... The funny part is that i gave him my number, then he pm'ed me asking me to give him my number again cause he misplaced it? thanks for the heads up i will now steer clear from him..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx