Southern maryland member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southview

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to show some pics of my 08 2wd 6.2ltr LTZ I have been working on. I think I need to drop the rear a little more? Has 113k miles,6 speed waiting on BB to come back to Md for my tune. Other than that I(we love it,wife). Sold a 06 BMW 760Li and was convincing ourselves that we needed to buy a minivan after having another child.Was talking to a friend that I was admitting defeat and going for a minivan because of convience, and said he would sell me his tahoe.I jumped on it even though of the higher mileage because I knew it had always been GM serviced. Spent a weekend buffing ,polishing and detailing the interior and am so glad I ran into him.NOW onto the MODDING!!!!:) so far,2/3 drop,painted handles,running boards,mirrors and emblems,tint,billet grille and bug sheild was there when purchased,removed rack, and debadged. I would really like a set of smooth rocker moldings instead of the boards but haven't found any one that makes them smooth.Anything else?

Attachments

• DSCN1323.jpg
    DSCN1323.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1324.jpg
    DSCN1324.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1322.jpg
    DSCN1322.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 14

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Lowering looks almost like a 3/5 with how low the front is. rear looks like it could come down another inch. I wonder if it has a spacer along with the springs that you could pull. Some kits have optional spacers for the rear that can be added or removed.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Herby. :)

Ditch the bug shield, slap some 24s on her, and voila!

Btw, love to color matched boards. :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Oh and Street Scene part number: 950-70188 for smooth side skirts.

Exterior%201.jpg

More pics: http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25418

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

southview

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh yeah,forgot to mention the drop spindles also. I plan on pulling rear springs to see if there is a spacer if not they are getting cut! And the part number for the skirts that are smooth,are they the ones you have?I don't want a line in mine.Bugsheild was put on by friend to cover a small dent in hood so it'll have to stay for now.Thanks

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I have the oem retractable assist steps.

The smooth Street Scene side skirts come primered and you got to get 'em painted to match your truck.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
sSig_welcome.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate