Special offer for 5202 kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, I need pics of these kits installed on your trucks so I am offering to sell single kits for $189+sh right now. I will only sell one of each color though. I can get 3k, 4300k, 6k, 8k, 10k, or 12k.

They will go out when you buy them. This is not part of the group buy.

Keep in mind, this will also be posted on other forums too so get your kit now while you can.

-Wes

Last edited:

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Not to be rude and I appreciate that your a preferred vendor, but what makes your kit superior to the 4500k 35W Slim Ballast for $52.00 shipped from DDMtuning.com? I have my 9005 or 9006 (low-beams) lol and they work great

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude and I appreciate that your a preferred vendor, but what makes your kit superior to the 4500k 35W Slim Ballast for $52.00 shipped from DDMtuning.com? I have my 9005 or 9006 (low-beams) lol and they work great

My kits come with fully digital 32v ballest, they are DC power in, AC power out so its regulated. In the event of a spike in power, they are made to handel 32v so they wont burn out. These kits are made for foglight housings which means the bulb are shorter then normal HID bulbs so they dont get right up on the lens. Lifetime Warranty on it all.

Oh yeah according to them, they dont sell a 5202 HID kit.

walterGT67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the Gibson too and love it, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(the winter salt here destroys metal) so I got it here. gibson 5202, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials. Either way its a great system and very easy to install and for the price you give it a look.
:Plugged:

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ehhhh, whats up with spam posting exhaust links?

jsted2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok guys, I need pics of these kits installed on your trucks so I am offering to sell single kits for $189+sh right now. I will only sell one of each color though. I can get 3k, 4300k, 6k, 8k, 10k, or 12k.

They will go out when you buy them. This is not part of the group buy.

Keep in mind, this will also be posted on other forums too so get your kit now while you can.

-Wes

How much is the 5202 kit now. I am looking for a set for my Tahoe. Are these the kits with the 32v ballasts. Looking for the 4300k

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is the 5202 kit now. I am looking for a set for my Tahoe. Are these the kits with the 32v ballasts. Looking for the 4300k

Yes sir, these are still the $189 price, $199 Shipped. I can do this price for the 32v kit.

-Wes