Spohn arms suck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
@KidWgn I haven't heard about this, what is the problem with the del sphere joints? I've had their panhard bar with those joints on for a few years and I have no complaints. But I remember that if you don't tighten the joints enough they will give you a bad time.
Like I said in the first post: They're noise as hell, clunk a lot, and the rear end has never felt "tight". The trailing arms seemed to be far more of an issue than the track bar. I tightened mine down as tight as I could physically get them, with a 36" ratcheting breaker bar.

The issue I think lies in the Delrin itself. Delrin is stiffer than woodpecker lips, and doesn't lend itself well to a vibration and impact absorbing material. It's a phenomenal heat insulator though!

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I have the TA performance girdle on mine which is not a big as a mag hytec even with the qa1 bar which has more curve to it than it looks like the apoc has I don't think a mag will fit.
not sure how much clearance it needs
I had no idea TAP made a cover that fit our trucks! Do you run their original, or low-profile?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no idea TAP made a cover that fit our trucks! Do you run their original, or low-profile?
as far as I know they only make one for the 8.5" , requires a curved panhard bar the qa1 works but they don't make them anymore also had to hit ace hardware and get different bolts the thread on the ones that are supplied with it are not the same thread.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
ya it is the low profile then because that's the only thing you can fit on these.
Interesting. They're friends of my dad's; I'll see if I can get them to send me one so we can see if it works with this bar. Not sure why the hell we'd need a girdle, but it can't hurt lol.

I've been reading up on the 9.5 Esky rear swap, and now I want one.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. They're friends of my dad's; I'll see if I can get them to send me one so we can see if it works with this bar. Not sure why the hell we'd need a girdle, but it can't hurt lol.

I've been reading up on the 9.5 Esky rear swap, and now I want one.
I put it on there because I have broken probably 5 g80's, put a eaton tru trac in it a couple months ago as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AWink24

Latest posts