steering wheel button contols - help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the light are burnt out on several of these buttons. i suck at soldering, id prefer to just replace the button. anyplace cheaper than the factory i can get these?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know someone on here has bought new ones. i cant find them on ebay.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if there's at least an "official" name for these buttons to assist in searching for them online? dont wanna go to the stealership

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
There's a thread around here somewhere or on the z71tahoesuburban forum of how to take them out and replace the lights. It's not that bad......

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
the switches are cheap. and easy to pop out and replace. just did all 4 in 05 escalade

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
where did you buy them? how much? where can i find them??

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I bought a slightly used whole new steering wheel for $50, the stealership wanted $50 for one switch (three of mine were burnt out). It was great because I got all quality (ie: the leather wrapping was slick on mine and the new one was like new) I got it from a place in oklahoma city called G&R autoparts, look them up because they will ship.

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
i bought them at chevy, since thats where i work. my price was about $30 each. pop out with a pick or small flathead screwdriver, unplug, plug in new one, push in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorrentino