steering wheel clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok thanks for the info. I bought em like 4 years ago so I forgot how much I paid lol

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Yeah gm parts seemed pretty cheap to me I just happened to find a good deal on eBay so I couldn't pass it up lol

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Nichole, that does look nice. I'm guessing you took the pictures with an Apple product. They use a different tag in the picture file to determine which end is up that most Windows-based apps don't pay attention to.

You can usually fix it by pulling the picture into a windows-based picture editing application, like Paint, turning the image to the orientation you want, then saving the image, overwriting the old image. That'll insert the proper 'this end up' tag into the image file.

I might get those pieces and replace the parts on the wheel in our Tahoe. Unfortunately, it looks like the original owner rode around with his hand on the top of the airbag housing, and picked, or scratched at it while he was driving. It's all scratched up there. Probably the worst part of the whole truck, as the rest of the interior looks hardly-used, even for an ex-sheriff's car.

OP
OP
Nikki'sHoe08

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't fix the pic anyways all I have are apple products. Hold your comments! But it looks so much better in person! I found it to be an easy fix for an ugly problem

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I couldn't fix the pic anyways all I have are apple products. Hold your comments! But it looks so much better in person! I found it to be an easy fix for an ugly problem

No worries. I earned my MS degree on a Mac, and pay for Tahoe mods because of a Mac. Each OS has it's place in the world.

I 'm thinking some wheel trim parts are on the buy list for Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968