Sunroof Drain Clogged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirishlad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a '21 Tahoe Premier and after a heavy rain I had water coming out of the seat belt opening and where the mirror is attached to the roof. Does anyone know if clogged sunroof drains are under warranty?
Thanks

John52269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes it is. It may also be a kinked drain line, that also is covered.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '21 Tahoe Premier and after a heavy rain I had water coming out of the seat belt opening and where the mirror is attached to the roof. Does anyone know if clogged sunroof drains are under warranty?
Thanks
Just curious…the seat belt opening, is that in the 3rd row on the passenger side? That’s where I’ve got a water leak…drips on at the bottom of that 3rd row seat belt.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not so sure that a clogged drain is a warranty item, but worth asking. I've had good luck taking some larger diameter string trimmer line and fishing it down the drain line to get any kind of debris to clear out.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

dirishlad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am not so sure that a clogged drain is a warranty item, but worth asking. I've had good luck taking some larger diameter string trimmer line and fishing it down the drain line to get any kind of debris to clear out.
Thanks so much for replying and your help!

OP
OP
D

dirishlad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious…the seat belt opening, is that in the 3rd row on the passenger side? That’s where I’ve got a water leak…drips on at the bottom of that 3rd row seat belt.
No mine was the drivers side seat belt opening-pouring out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffDubya