supplier pricing pin code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lade

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know where/how to get a hold of gm supplier pin number ?

fab83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure where you get one, but 5 out of 6 dealers I have been shopping with agreed to Supplier Pricing without a code and without any hesitation. But this is for a factory order. Not sure if that would also work on their retail stock.

Good Luck!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you get one, but 5 out of 6 dealers I have been shopping with agreed to Supplier Pricing without a code and without any hesitation. But this is for a factory order. Not sure if that would also work on their retail stock.

Good Luck!

I too found almost all dealers will do supplier pricing without any trouble. I got $250 over employee price pretty easily as well.

There were a couple that told me MSRP - I laughed in their face and left. They really thought they would get it too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can those of you that have received supplier pricing give me an idea as to a fairly close percentage off MSRP that equates too? Ie if I'm building a 58k vehicle, what would supplier pricing equate too?

Thanks

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Google gm family first. Build your vehicle - you can see supplier and employee pricing.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can build and price and search inventory at supplier pricing or employee pricing at gmfamilyfirst.com.

Employee Pricing is 4% off of Invoice from what I have read and seems to be about 10.5% off of MSRP on the 2015 Yukon / XL / Tahoe / Suburban. I have not priced many other vehicles to see if that holds true across the line.

To get an employee number the eligible employee has to sign into the website and get a code. For supplier pricing I would assume the eligible supplier would have to do the same. But seems you should be able to find a dealer that will honor supplier pricing without a code.

Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

The other benefit employees get is that the dealer is not allowed to charge a dealer fee... Only a $75 fixed fee for GMS pricing. Not sure if that holds true for suppliers.

OP
OP
L

Lade

Reaction score
When I placed the order for escalade my dealer agreed on supplier pricing now he says he is out of PIN number
I know it doesn't have nothing to do with PIN number but if I get a hold of one that will help my deal,
Or I might just wait few months and go get it from another dealer.
Since all the production is sold orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968