Tahoe 04 or !!! Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a.emerezian

Reaction score
As a new member to this forum i would like to greet you all.

i have been reading this forum since i was forst interested in the tahoe.
now the issue is that i have a bmw 520i year 2000 and i am thinking of replacing it with a nice clean tahoe 04 lt full option like a z71. 5.3l.
i can afford the gas and everything but my only problem is that i am afraid of regret for selling the bmw. it is very sporty and i am 23 so if you were in my place and with a reasonable not passionate thinking what would you do please all i need your opinions !!!!!!!!!!!

thank you anyways.

BMW 520i 17"
Buick century 94 fully loaded

badtothe bone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your occupation and where did you go to school.

You’re spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Your problem is not what you can afford; it is what you really need. Do you really need a second truck? My guess is probably not. What you are asking us is to make an adult decision for you. In the end, you have to be the adult and make your own decisions - based on your needs and your wants and not by what other people tells you to do.

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
First of all i am sorry for the mistakes but i am an armenian who grew up in israel so you could imagine why i had such mistakes.

you mentioned me needing a second truck but who said i have i first one ???
i know i have to make up my own decision but i hoped i would have some opinions.
i have to make up my mind in a week. So please instead of criticising my english be useful please please anybody ???

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Bimmer is a 2000, might be time to move on as it is getting old. You can pick up a used 04-05 Hoe for a good deal and a lot less mileage. However, you are getting a beast of a vehicle and will not handle like the BMW. So the question is? Does having a car leave you wanting an SUV? and...will having an SUV leave you wanting a sports car.

I am 32 and have owned 7 cars since I was 16. I keep them for a while. They all leave me wanting something different. The only complete car I ever owned was an Audi allroad. I love the Tahoe. It is capable, modifiable, drivable and looks great. I can make it fancy or make it utilitarian. Here has been my buying path: Pick Up, Eclipse, SUV, Accord Sedan (blah!), Audi, Tahoe.

If you desire a Tahoe.....get one. They are not nearly as refined as a German car but you can fix them with one trip to the junkyard or parts store. I like that!

BB

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
Bailey-Hoe!

thanks a lot you have been helpful in a matter of fact i know that i have a sports car and i am totally aware that the tahoe is a huge SUV and i will surely feel a differnce.
i have had the BMW for 3 years and i adore it but i am also afraid that it will get old in one or two years and i want to have a unique car and here in israel there are approx. 15 or 20 tahoes only !!!! and in my area it will be one of a kind.

MORE OPINIONS PLEASE especially from Bailey-Hoe!

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Bad to the Bone, get off his case man, you like messin with people to make them feel "smaller" than you?

Just some advice, if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all i am sorry for the mistakes but i am an armenian who grew up in israel so you could imagine why i had such mistakes.

a.emerezian

Don't let badtothe bone's comments bother you. His comments were not a reflection of this board's culture and he has been temporarily suspended for this type of posting.

I noticed you are not posting since this thread. To be truthful, you really put HIM back in his place seeing as English is not even your first language.

:) Cheers

BOSS

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board friend! Hope the bad apple didnt scare you away. We arent like that here usually! I would say go for the tahoe! Are you planning on dropping or offroading or what? Good luck in your decision.

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
THANK YOU BOSS i really appreciate this and i would like you all to accept me as a member as i am buying a 04 tahoe in a week and i would like to be part of your community thank again

by the way it is LT full option with a navigator it is black and with leather.

thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou