Tahoe got broken intop this morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and let the dog out to go to the bathroom and looked at the Tahoe only to see the front passenger side window smashed out. Walked over to it and noticed they jacked my ipod touch, check book, and a shit load of CD's. As I am walking around the car, I also noticed that those ******* somehow managed to hit my front bumper and put a huge white scuff and scrape on the drivers side of the front bumper. Not sure if they hit it on purpose to see if the alarm would go off, but it sort of adds insult to injury. Now, not only does it have to go to the glass shop and tint shop, but also the body shop now too.
To make things worse, since the car was hit, it jumps over to my collision deductible instead of my $100 Comp. deducible. I ******* hate thieves. :gr_guns:

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's still comprehensive unless YOU hit something driving, being hit was NOT your fault.

messing w/someone's car is justifable homicide. No questions, just one click.

and put that thing in a garage!

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I keep the Benz in the garage unfortunately. And even more unfortunately, since the damage to the bumper is considered a hit and run, it does not go under comp anymore. It has to go to my collision deductible until the adjustor comes out and then it would go under my uninsured motorist deductible.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
sucks man. at least they leave your hoe in blocks and took off with the wheels.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sucks Conor, I hope everything goes well as to you fixing it!

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks!
had the same thing happen a couple years ago, they punched the lock - that didnt work - so they busted the glass out while at the same time managing to bend the metal frame around the window! $1200 later all fixed...

and what did they take you ask? precisely $5 in change :flipthebird:
didnt touch the radar detector, check book, or text books. Good thing I had just taken out the gun!

Chased those *****'s down - 5 years in the slammer now! :Handshake:

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's still comprehensive unless YOU hit something driving, being hit was NOT your fault.

messing w/someone's car is justifable homicide. No questions, just one click.

and put that thing in a garage!

a car backed into my old truck in a parking lot and its considered collision because something was hit, weather it be you doing it, or someone else..its dumb as ****..500 ded instead of 100..

good luck gettin it all fixed man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313