Tahoe or Durango

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

wcrstereo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the input, the best advice so far was to keep the debt I have . I only have a few more payments on the tahoe so I'm Keeping it. I just brought new carpet this morning and ordering leds when i get off

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Just sayin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed replacing the Durango by one year (next year) or that would have been my choice for this year! No telling what will be available to chose from next...

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its almost paid off, keep it! No sense in buying a new depreciating asset when you already have one of the best SUVs. No matter what you choose, it won't be much of an upgrade over what you already have and personally I think the Durango is a step down. And the fact it is paid off makes it that much better. There's a lot of SUVs I like out there but not many I'd prefer to drive over a Tahoe. Maybe a twin turbo Cayenne S but that's a completely different conversation.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
These threads tickle me to death. It's like going to a Pepsi forum and asking which to buy, Coke or Pepsi. You know the answer you are going to get before you even ask the question!

That's an easy question to answer! The answer is Diet Rite Cola. :)

OP
OP
W

wcrstereo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well after much thought we went a 2011 Durango Heat. they gave me 20k for my tahoe and I was able to negotiate the durango down from 34k to 28k. So my finally total was 11200 out the door. Not a bad deal. I also still have my third row seat if any one needs one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus