Tahoe PPV (police package)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a flashback to 2004, and wanted to post the meme "I can catch lightning in a bottle, but still can't figure out wtf you just said".

I thought I might be the only one....... :p

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I think I got the translation dictionary for all you illiterates.. (Not the OP, but everyone who dint understand!)

avil = available
gawdziller = godzilla & guzzler
boties = bowties
beck = heck
hsc ranges = range rover hse

Sprinkle in about 30 period marks and you're good..

Last edited:

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has to do with the 4x4 knuckles

Used to increase our front trackwidth im in 2012 ppv ex fhp alligator alley patrol unit even though im 4th owner carfax was with it as trans warranty info and 6 bolt 6l90 convertor installed 2k miles before i bought feb/2024 with 177k i got 2012 8pass ebony leather and kept rubber mat thats only avil to ssv/ppv tahoes my dad orders his f150s&250s that way current is 7.3 gas gawdziller ls looking big block but its first time we have both driven black 4drs at same time in over 30 years of driving around in different trucks one thing we both also have in comoon rather no car if its mopar lol but i got my love for the boties in his 77 scotttsdale on 40s circa 1984 new trucks in 86 both s 10s my first ride was 85gmcs15 pre sonoma lil gmc bought for summer vacation in 85 by grand parents wasnt used for daily use for 4 years neighbor said letme take to work metrodade pd so in few years craigs not going to have to replace everything all at once lil iron duke no match for master disaster or wizard of distruction 4cl fox coupe with 9 clutches 3 trans in 5 years shop building borg and beck was like how much nitrous u running i said o not even a svo turbo. Was the 50 series tires lol but this ppv has been my new fav since hsc ranges had trans issues wasnt anyrhing to compare but now 15 years later ppv still on top of heap just my thoughts
That's one mean run-on sentence!! :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dwl601