Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil S.

Reaction score
I just checked the site and I am still not seeing the 99 tahoe sets can you let me know when they might be posted? SOrry if i am not looking in the right spot

oakland0830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 08 yukon denali with the flip down screen, i was wordering if the "07-09 GMC Yukon Interior Map & Dome LED Upgrade Kit" would work for me or if there are extra bulbs needed since i have the flip down screen...

thanks

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Just checked the website...are there '99 kits available? What are the bulbs these LEDs are replacing?

Thanks!

Reaction score
workin on the set for the 99 tahoes, ill let you guys know as soon as we put them up on the site

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I have a 08 yukon denali with the flip down screen, i was wordering if the "07-09 GMC Yukon Interior Map & Dome LED Upgrade Kit" would work for me or if there are extra bulbs needed since i have the flip down screen...

thanks

the map light should remain the same on flip downs.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Thanks Mario - as soon as you do, start a thread in the OBS section and I'm sure you will receive a few orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365