Tail lights:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so this may be a good deal for someone trying to get rid of their FACTORY 2007-2010 BLACK HOUSING DENALI TAIL LIGHTS! I have 2 options for you that may intrest you guys with the lights im looking for:

OPTION 1: I will give you my factory regular yukon tail lights plus 100$ VIA paypal.

OPTION 2: I have a LIKE NEW set of G3 LED escalade style tail lights which are black housing and I got them blacked out. I bought them for 300$ and paid 100$ to black them out. THEY ARE IN PERFECT WORKING/COSMETIC condition! I will take your DENALI lights + 150$ OBO from you and wil give you these in return.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE IS INTRESTED! HERE ARE PICS OF MY LEDS:
DSC05017-NOPLATES.jpg
IMG_1889.jpg

FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR MORE INFO OR PICS IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS TRADER/BUYER! THANKS!

nickp98

Reaction score
Interested in selling them? I don't have anything but factory tahoe lights to give in return

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But why? Been getting harassed by pigs too much??...

This is a damn good deal though! Good luck with it!

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But why? Been getting harassed by pigs too much??...

This is a damn good deal though! Good luck with it!

I seriously love my LEDs soo much! But unfortunately I got pulled over Many times until some ******* cop wrote me up for unlawful operation. Which pretty much means I pay a 500$ ticket for them being blacked out n if I get caught again my car gets impounded. Times r tough as is and I can't afford to let that happen so it's back to factory tails N the Denali ones r atleast black housing! It's a great deal ppl willing to trade or sell!!!