tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruno21447

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not sure if im in the right place to post this kinda new still lol.
does anyone know a good site to shop for tail lights? lookin for custom ones that look good with black in it. I got pulled over today and got a damn ticket for tinted lights,tint to dark on windows,and no front license plate. I hate utah laws lol.

UTAH= :gayflag:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2506756687_628d2a8de1_b.jpg

I prefer the ones most of us have, The others don't really do it for me. I like having a solid red section and then the clear for the reverse. Most of us found ours on ebay, the best place for you to save a little cash and get a good deal.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
2506756687_628d2a8de1_b.jpg

I prefer the ones most of us have, The others don't really do it for me. I like having a solid red section and then the clear for the reverse. Most of us found ours on ebay, the best place for you to save a little cash and get a good deal.

You know I agree with this sentiment. If he is looking for some legal all black ones I still think the ones on ebay are the way to go. If you (bruno) aren't opposed to some led tails that show a degree of red then I say get the smoked ones like tast have. Definitely my favorite style of all the led tails.

OP
OP
B

bruno21447

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

well i talked to a buddy and he says you cant have them tinted or smoked at all. So I guess I will find out for sure before i buy some and get another ticket lol. thanx for the input all much appreciated.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well our smoked ones, your really can't tell they are smoked unless you see them side by side with another non smoked pair. The plastic has a little dye in it so it's just a little darker then the normal ones. Doesn't effect light output but looks better on the darker colored rides.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Here's my smoked pair next to the stock light.
2364737783_921264ef09_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Anyone have a close up of the clear ones on their ride? so we can have a side by side comparison for the LED thread.