Tbss mounted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix. They do make them in a 305 series. I may hang onto the 17 as the blizzaks did wonders for the amount of snow we got this year

Nice! Looks like this is in the running for me when I get new tires. I want the tire to fill out the wheel well as much as possible and love the wider stance of the 305. The tread's are so clean too :Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting 305's on there sumo would look awesome!!!! :) I also like your idea of the 'staggered' look. That would look pretty good :)

Punisher....I threw out that number due to the damage that has been done to the rims (albeit mostly minor). That damage really decrease the value even though they are still pretty new. Rims and tires don't really retain their value anyway let alone if they get damaged:shrug:

Punisher66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Punisher....I threw out that number due to the damage that has been done to the rims (albeit mostly minor). That damage really decrease the value even though they are still pretty new. Rims and tires don't really retain their value anyway let alone if they get damaged:shrug:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, still sad. I may have to buy a set of used wheels myself to compensate for the loss. Wish I bought the 22" TBSS wheels to begin with. I was just being cheap. You get what you pay for, thats for sure.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok tbss in Champion Gray. Got them mounted and balanced. Did Front and Rear Diff services while i was at it, Painted the calipers Black. I went with Nittos 420s 285 45 22. Its a little lower in the back becuase i have my winter rims in the back.

picture.php

17 vs 22
picture.php

picture.php

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sumo looks great im glad I could help you out,. ILl get on those lugnuts also

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

as for ordering wheels from my site please write what color you want on the store checkout page. anything else im around 24/7 just call me 415 519 2432

Tony

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome Sumo!!!! Mine will be the exact same when I get my drop(someday). Do you have any issues with any rubbing? Hows the ride?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Looks awesome Sumo!!!! Mine will be the exact same when I get my drop(someday). Do you have any issues with any rubbing? Hows the ride?

i get a little rub in the rear. On turns it catching the edge of the liner. Nothing a little Trim cant take care of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngraham2010