Texas members chime in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILikePie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DFW here. PErhaps some sort of a meet in september when folks are in FTW for the blackbear tunes?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
LoL Boss I didn't see your post ill now, but no I don't work at a GM dealership but unemployed as a college student.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Word let's put something together for the BB Tune weekend...that sounds like the perfect excuse to get together and talk about hoes. :)

BOSS

joes 00 Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fallz Town too! Anybody going to Heat Wave in Austin? Is anybody going to the USACi finales in Dallas? Might be two dumb ass ?s, but you don't know if you don't ask! LOL

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fallz Town too! Anybody going to Heat Wave in Austin? Is anybody going to the USACi finales in Dallas? Might be two dumb ass ?s, but you don't know if you don't ask! LOL

I talked to JK and I thought he said he would go to the Heatwave...giving me yet another excuse to go to the homeland! Isn't this the 20yr anniversary?

BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
isn't there one in DFW soon already, thinking of driving down to that one.

Ya come down brotha, JK was saying there are quite a few of us from DFW

BOSS

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I'll put something together for us to kick it at and grab some beers :beer:

B O S S

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

That sounds like a plan, especially since there are quite a few from the DFW area.

I don't wanna hear no excuses come 11th hour either! Your ass is here! :adminpower::mexsmoke:

B

thejstar

Reaction score
austin, here, and i think every dude in my neighborhood is rolling to heatwave. if my buddy ever finishes his f150 he is showing it there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968