The meaning of "Murdered Out"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has been debated from what I've been reading for a long time, it's clearly any black vehicle without specification to matte. Not sure if Rob invented it or not..there's been blacked out rides for many years

B

wade

Reaction score
Im gonna go on a limb here, steven.. go **** off.

Rob Dyrdek started it? REALLY? Wow dude. Go back to school.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still laugh at anyone that uses the term "murdered out"...34...or 14 lol...just sound like clowns to use such a stupid term in order to sound cool while talking about a paint scheme.....I mean...really? you have to try and impress people by using a "cool...hip" term while talking about your paint? give me a break...

lol @ Riviera... 3/4 murdered and 1/4 stock...hahahahah :rotflmao: you crack me up bro

by the way...Im guessing that means someone killed 75% of your truck?? ;)

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

PS...my truck is going to be *killed out* when I paint the grill black this weekend :)

uhhhh SON! We got a 187 on the Nali! :D

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still laugh at anyone that uses the term "murdered out"...34...or 14 lol...just sound like clowns to use such a stupid term in order to sound cool while talking about a paint scheme.....I mean...really? you have to try and impress people by using a "cool...hip" term while talking about your paint? give me a break...

lol @ Riviera... 3/4 murdered and 1/4 stock...hahahahah :rotflmao: you crack me up bro

by the way...Im guessing that means someone killed 75% of your truck?? ;)

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

PS...my truck is going to be *killed out* when I paint the grill black this weekend :)

uhhhh SON! We got a 187 on the Nali! :D

Killed out!!! Ha ha ha!! That's gonna be the new murdered on the streets!! ha ha ha!! Sorry to add to this interesting thread, I just had too!!:boxing::rofl:

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I'm charcoaled out!! :D
what term would you prefer for an all black car?
blacked out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank