The Transformation Begins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
Dang that's a crazy project! Are you going to do anything to the interior? How will you explain this when you sell it? And your house looks pretty sweet, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya it was a crazy project, but fun. I don't plan on selling it anytime soon so not a biggie, but who ever buys it will see it is in perfect shape, the interior looks brand new.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

you in michigan? looks like a MI plate!

Looks good! nice 5.3L muffler!

Ya i'm in Michigan, and the exhaust system will be changed out this summer for a full system of what I have not decided yet.

CommittotheIndian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How are you going to handle your vehicle registration? I'm guessing they won't allow you to make it an Escalade if the VIN says something else. Your likely to get pulled over if the plate doesn't match the vehicle.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job!!

+1 on the whole registration thing...you are more likely to get pulled over when they run your plates and it comes back to a Burb and you look like an Esky....

OP
OP
css49017

css49017

Reaction score
How are you going to handle your vehicle registration? I'm guessing they won't allow you to make it an Escalade if the VIN says something else. Your likely to get pulled over if the plate doesn't match the vehicle.

Wont be a problem, with all the other people adding spoilers, hood scoops, body kits, they don't even look like the original vehicle so they cant give me shit.
They can pull me over it don't matter, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

And it will say BURBALADE on the doors and rear hatch instead of Escalade or Suburban :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

nice! Michigan here too...what area you from?

Kalamazoo

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Great job!!

+1 on the whole registration thing...you are more likely to get pulled over when they run your plates and it comes back to a Burb and you look like an Esky....

That's why I want to put Decepticon Badges on the rear and front where the stock Escalade crest is :)

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting pulled over wont matter. Esky converted, or not, it's still a Burb. Any competent LEO can confirm this by comparing the VIN on the registration to the VIN on the truck. If they don't like it, tough shit. Nothing illegal about swapping hoods, fenders, etc.

crotonevans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulled over I got a 1997 lincoln registered and a 1950 mercury body on it
old style modern drivetrain drive anywhere

suburban into escalade happens a lot on here champagne taste beer budget

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats with all the worrying about registration? People have been doing this since 2000 lol

looks good btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate