Three Carseats - 2022 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
We've done three kid seats in an 06 YXL Denali with captain chairs. There was no way either my wife or I could have reached into the middle of a bench seat to remove the baby without messing up our back. It sounds nice to have all three in the 2nd row but there's also a proximity factor if one gets sick (use your imagination here).

Our 08 YXL Denali had the 2nd row bench. It was great because one kid actually preferred the third row because he turned it into a couch. I can attest though, there's no way the wifey or I could have managed a row of three car seats in one row. We had a stroller that allowed one car seat to clip in and the other seat was for a toddler. That worked well because we could pull the car seat on one side and flip the seat forward with the base attached.

With the seat flipped forward and base attached we had access on our knees to the other two kids. I'd find a GM truck that has a bench seat at a dealer and bring all three seats (without the kids) and literally check it out.

Apollo13

Reaction score
We have three kids and until recently i had to move my 2 year old to the 3rd row because shes able to lock and unlock the doors. I do have child locks on.

Which im surprised i cant turn that feature off unless I missed it. Perhaps its a security reason why i cant disable locking/unlocking.

Needless to say, its not that bad getting her out of the 3rd row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut