Thumbs up or down???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MedicalCowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just wanting to get a general idea on what you guys thought of my first Hoe. I'm very proud of it because it was my first project. I just didnt want to get a big head unless I deserved it lol By the way I added one pic of the wifey to get a few extra thumbs up lol :cheers:

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

OP
OP
MedicalCowboy

MedicalCowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I've never seen another with them either so I knew I had to do it, speaking of Rovers we are getting one this summer for project number 2 :rocking:
yeah I beleive I'll have to head on over there bud. Thanks!

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
Rovers are an addiction... Especially Defender 90's.

When you get one, come check out www.solaros.com, they have some great off-road events.

What are thinking about getting?

OP
OP
MedicalCowboy

MedicalCowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah we are getting a 2002 Discovery. I love the Defender 90's though they are just too dang hard to find around here. lol Thanks for the comments guys I appreciate it.

OP
OP
MedicalCowboy

MedicalCowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which ass the wifes or the hoes lol they are both quite nice but I personally think the wifes is much better :imo: lol
A bit redneckish??? :shocked: Well to each his own I supposes lol But just for the sake of conversation bud what exactly looks redneck about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100