tires for 2007 suburban ltz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lange74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very close to buying a 2007 suburban ltz. Need new tires. I want to keep the 20in wheels, I don't off road. Don't want to go cheap but good value for the money, something not too noisy.
Any suggestions?
any opinions on the Bridgestone dueler?

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Dueller are good tires, they are in fact the spec tire for GM 20' and other size wheels.

I just ordered a set of Nitto 420s in a larger than spec tire, 305/50R20 ... best looking tread pattern on the market imho and a quality tire, but I can't tell you how they ride as I haven't installed them yet.

I might have found a set of 22s to step up to so I might put them up in the 'for sale' section soon bnib.

BHut yeah Duelers are good, as are GY Alenzas.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put Michelin LTX M/S 2's on mine and I love them...pricey but will last forever.

iBizzy

Reaction score
I have BFG Rugged terrain T/A and there nice. They have not been on the market a year yet.. The 1's I got.

SCMODS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I own 5 SUVs/trucks so here's my $.02

Just bought a set of Nitto 420 for my son's F150 last summer and we love 'em.
I've had very good luck with Bridgestones - long lasting and great traction.
Agree that Michelins are expensive but they do last FOREVER.
I have not gotten long life out of Goodrich products

Final tip: if you're not picky about brand, keep an eye on craigslist auto parts. I've found many complete sets of tires with under 500 miles where someone didn't like a certain brand and I saved hundreds on the set.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the Craigslist idea. You can find virtually new tires for next to nothing on there!

I'm running Goodyear Eagle LS-2's on mine and they seem to handle well. Before that I had Michelins and they were great and lasted a very long time!

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the Michelin LTX MS2. I had them on my Yukon and couldn't wear them out. Handle well and very quiet ride. I have the Bridgestone Dueller on my 2011. They are a decent tire and seem to be wearing well but not as quiet as the Michelin. When it's time to replace them I will go to the Michelins. I put Michelins on my Highlander and they came on my wife's Cruze. I've had them on other vehicles through the years with great success and won't buy anything else. Did I say I like Michelin?

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the Dueler H/L Alenzas on my 08 burb with 20" stocks, and they are great. My dad runs the Michelin LTX M/S 2's on his 07 Tahoe and loves them. I got mine on CL for $250, all four, barely worn. Its the way to go if you have a little time.

eoncathell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
got to know so much about good tyres......i dont have any idea about them....good posts will help me in my future changes and repairs!! thanks all:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320