Tires Tires Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also have the ms2 and have 30k in 4 years and there pretty much done trying to get them pro rated i would not get anything else i had the good year silent armor before what a waste of money they were horrible

I am running NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER's, All-Terrains. They look great, no nticeable road noise and no decrease in mileage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
El Capitan

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
I am running NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER's, All-Terrains. They look great, no nticeable road noise and no decrease in mileage.

A little to aggressive tread for a lowered Tahoe lol. I looked into them as well as the Mickey Thompson STZ.

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put M/S2's on mine and they're great tires. I'm wishing I had gone with A/T's, though, just due to aesthetics :(. The deal was super good so I may have to suck it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am looking at either:

1. Bridgestone - Dueler A/T REVO 2 (eco) or...
2. Bridgestone - Dueler A/T RH-S

Both on sale at Costco right now for around $155 plus $15 for install each (based on 4 tires purchase). Price includes disposal of old tires, fondling of new ones, shipping and what not.

I am leaning toward Duelers as they look bad ass. Anyone have opinion on either of these?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus