Top Tier GASOLINE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I'm a believer in Top Tier Fuels. I use to own a 1989 Camaro RS that wouldn't run on anything but Chevron fuel. Anytime I tried to use cheaper stuff such as Citgo and Sinclair the car would stall shortly after getting out of the parking lot.

I just looked at the link and noticed that it said Holiday Oil is a Top Tier Fuel. Ironically, Holiday Oil gas stations have Chevron labeled pumps in front of them.

Last edited:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Sumo is that all thru Justin at bb?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Sumo is that all thru Justin at bb?

Yes. I have the autocal unit. Holds 5 tunes at a time, Swap in and out any combination. Plug it into your DLC, flash the ECM/TCM under 1 minute and off you go. I swapped tunes at the gas stations many times

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
You got all of those tunes while never having done an in person tune?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
You got all of those tunes while never having done an in person tune?

Nope. With the autocal, it datalogs it for you. YOu have a set of conditions to follow when data logging. Once your done with that, Send those files email to Justin, He analizyes it for you and builds tunes to you fill out in the questonaire. Also this Autocal unit can read and delete DTCs

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Oh that's awesome all for like 1,000 right lol

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
half that roughly. Well worth it. Youll never need to meet in person. Just flash in the tune you want loaded and go.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Thank you sumo lol I guess I'll just get a cold air and maybe try to swap my 3.08s for some 3.73s and then get an autocal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1