TPMS Service: Tire Monitor System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlennSullivan

Reaction score
What I have found is depending on where you purchase the sensors, you may be getting old stock that has been sitting on shelves for sometimes a year or more. I think that some of the sensors that end up on ebay and other online marketplaces at super great prices are, in fact, manufacturer or dealer old stock that has been part of a "stock rotation" and while they work fine when first installed, they don't end up lasting very long.

trukschroeder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the Radio Antenna Amplifier is located on my 2020 Yukon XL Denali? I'm having intermittent issues with the key fob and TPMS and the Technical Service Bulletin 20-NA-115 states to replace it but I'm having trouble locating it on the truck.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in the “audio and electronics” section and the post about 6 or 7 down “fob range really blows”. It has 5 or 6 pages and you will probably get your answer in that post.

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look in the “audio and electronics” section and the post about 6 or 7 down “fob range really blows”. It has 5 or 6 pages and you will probably get your answer in that post.

Might help a guy out and provide the link:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the Radio Antenna Amplifier is located on my 2020 Yukon XL Denali? I'm having intermittent issues with the key fob and TPMS and the Technical Service Bulletin 20-NA-115 states to replace it but I'm having trouble locating it on the truck.
drivers rear side behind the plastic panels, either on the rear pillar or in that general area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F9thSkynet