Traction control light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jac07

Reaction score
Just got new tires and wheels plus a leveling kit put on the Tahoe and every once in awhile the traction control light comes on and it takes off weird from stop lights/stop signs. Any suggestions? The wheels are 22's if that helps any
uqyzy5u5.jpg

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I'd like to start by saying that's super clean.
Then ask what size tires.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Well that isn't a huge difference in height of the tire from stock so it shouldn't be throwing that.
Did you install it your self?
Maybe a wheel speed sensor got pulled and is now malfunctioning.

OP
OP
Jac07

Jac07

Reaction score
Ok well I have to take it back there tomorrow anyways to have the tires changed cause like I said they are to big (they rub). I will ask them to double check everything

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Ok well I have to take it back there tomorrow anyways to have the tires changed cause like I said they are to big (they rub). I will ask them to double check everything

What size are you gettin now?
I would just do some trimming if I were you cause it looks sick.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Just the original size. I would trim but it's right in the middle if my fender well.

Dude just keep them...
People on here will help you trim and hold them back so they won't rub as bad 285/45 won't look near as good and your stance won't look near as aggressive that's over an inch less of tire and it affects your side wall aswell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx