Trade my chrome door handles for your gloss black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bagged---do you know if the escalade handles are the same as a tahoes? Also do you have a pic of your escalade from like a front 45 degree angle so I could see the front and side.

baggedlvintegra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to remove the window trim to black it out?

Nope, the vinyl just lays down over it then you trim / tuck it around the edges and its nice and clean

Bagged---do you know if the escalade handles are the same as a tahoes? Also do you have a pic of your escalade from like a front 45 degree angle so I could see the front and side.

yes the Escalade and Tahoe/Yukon handles are interchangable. I believe even the Silverado/Sierra are the same but I'm not 100% on that

croppedanglepic_zpsb09a4f27.jpg

tonaaayyyy

Reaction score
Are you from Houston? I'm trying to change all of my gloss black handles / mirrors/ to chrome.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, the vinyl just lays down over it then you trim / tuck it around the edges and its nice and clean

yes the Escalade and Tahoe/Yukon handles are interchangable. I believe even the Silverado/Sierra are the same but I'm not 100% on that

croppedanglepic_zpsb09a4f27.jpg

Can you post a link to the vinyl you got? I am about to buy some bc it looks so good on your blacked out.

Brock

Reaction score
I'm all about the "de-bling". Going to try that black-out tape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy