Traded in my '09 Tahoe on a '23 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Still sorting out the bells and whistles. I have the various alerts and whatnot mostly the way I want them, but not 100% yet. I'm getting there...

Yes, 6.2, and yes to Super Cruise (although I haven't used it yet). Still need to read up on all of that!

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw, just used super cruise for the first time tonight. Wow! Very impressed! Sure, I still am not sure how to actually set the cruise control speed just yet, but that’s next. lol

RoadTrip

Reaction score
Congrats on the new Denali! While driving, it’s hard to imagine these are from the same vehicle line.

Compared to traditional GM cruise controls, the steering wheel only version takes some getting used to.

The Cruise button at the 3 o’clock position is On & Off. You’ll see an icon light on your dash when it is On. Next, hit the Set button at the 6 o’clock position, and the dash will confirm it is engaged and at what speed. The + and - buttons still bump the set speed ip and down 1 mph like your previous Tahoe.

Enjoy your new ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065