Transmission model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shordy45

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon people I currently have a 08 Yukon Denali Awd sitting out in the driveway due to transmission problems more on the shifting into 3rd or 4th and stays stuck on 2nd which I am currently trying to save on labor costs by pulling out the tranny and getting it rebuilt but I am having issues identifying the transmission model number off the sticker from transmission can someone please tell me thoroughly explain this I'm having more issue on the Julian date and when it was last repaired but when I convert it it says a completely older date giving idea it might not be same tranny what this mean ik its a 6l80e just not a mechanic on this much help would be appreciated. IMG_5042.JPG

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon people I currently have a 08 Yukon Denali Awd sitting out in the driveway due to transmission problems more on the shifting into 3rd or 4th and stays stuck on 2nd which I am currently trying to save on labor costs by pulling out the tranny and getting it rebuilt but I am having issues identifying the transmission model number off the sticker from transmission can someone please tell me thoroughly explain this I'm having more issue on the Julian date and when it was last repaired but when I convert it it says a completely older date giving idea it might not be same tranny what this mean ik its a 6l80e just not a mechanic on this much help would be appreciated. View attachment 431751
The part number is 24229888. 6L80, as you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttyrell