Truck is gone, parts must go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently sold my Yukon and I have a few spare parts floating around. All prices are obo and do not include shipping. I'm located in SoCal.

00-14 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade 5" McGaughy's rear lowering springs "Sold"

00-06 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade Stock Spindles $50

NNBS GMC Polished 20s w/o Tires (Purchased from Robbie "The Yeti" in 10/2012, never unboxed or had tires mounted, kept in my climate controlled storage unit). Sold

00-06 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade 3" Lift Spindles. Not sure of brand, I purchased them used and was told they are Fabtech Sold

99-02 OE in-dash headunit w/ CD player. Purchased from Carcrz back in 2012 because the volume knob fell off mine and this had one, never installed it, has all buttons, nothing missing. Just pay shipping and it's yours.

Also, not sure if there is anyone who may want them, but I have some OBS truck parts too.

92-00 C3500 DJM Flip kit w/ c-notch, BNIB all bolts/hardware in original, unopened packaging. I opened the box to install and found out the truck already had a flip kit that was just installed wrong $150

No offer too silly, the worst I can say is no. I'll try to grab pics of everything in the coming week.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where are you located, Alex?

danniboi

Reaction score
00-14 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade 5" McGaughy's rear lowering springs $75
Would those fit on a 02 Suburban, I don't have the auto level. Also would the 5" drop lower the rear to match the front?

If anyone cares to chime in on that, that'd be cool. I like how the front sits but I just got too much wheel well showing in the back and would like to get it to match the front.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 5" springs will sit lower than the front. You can turn you keys down to level with the back but, you'll lose some ride quality. Youll need some other components to run these (new shocks or extenders, free travel mod) These springs will fit you burb tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

TriniHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently sold my Yukon and I have a few spare parts floating around. All prices are obo and do not include shipping. I'm located in SoCal.
00-14 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon/Cadillac Escalade 5" McGaughy's rear lowering springs $75

Still available? If so, how much will shipping be to 20905?

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you located, Alex?

Sorry guys, located in Montclair, Ca, zip is 91763

Lift spindles are for 2wd correct?

Correct, spindles are for 2wd

Would those fit on a 02 Suburban, I don't have the auto level. Also would the 5" drop lower the rear to match the front?

Coils will fit a 2002 Suburban. Not sure how low your front is, but you can turn down your keys to match the rear.

Still available? If so, how much will shipping be to 20905?

I'll find shipping and send a PM your way tomorrow.

To everyone that wants pics of the wheels, I will take some pics this week. As I mentioned in the initial post, I never opened the boxes but I have no reason not to trust the original seller as he has an excellent reputation on the site.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, located in Montclair, Ca

Too bad. I'm guessing shipping on rims would kill that deal :/ would look good on my obs I bet

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad. I'm guessing shipping on rims would kill that deal :/ would look good on my obs I bet

Make an offer with your zip, shipping isn't too bad through work so it might be worthwhile. Plus, they would look great on your OBS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968