Trying to get 1 more inch of lift in front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum but i've read alot of the threads in this category and it seems like a lot of the members here have lots of knowledge on keys and spacer lifts. Here's my problem: i just installed daystar front keys and two inch rear spacers along with bilstein shocks. My front end sits at 39" from ground to fenders while the rear sits at 40"-40.5". I have the keys cranked all the way. The only way i can think of to get another inch out of the front is ordering some shock relocation brackets that i saw on ebay for the front shocks. Does anyone think this will be ok or will i wear out the shocks? if anyone has any ideas or suggestions i really would appreciate it! i also notice that one side of my rear sits 0.5" higher than the other. I think i might have put one of the coil springs in upside down.:emotions122: Does any one know if the spring only goes in one way?

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
If the shocks that you put on were the proper length for the lift then adding the brakets will compress them farther then they have too. Im seem like around the right height. Im right around 40"s all around. The reason one side sits higher than the other is the gas tank is on the low side.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do your CV angles look like with the keys maxed? If the keys are maxed are you sitting on the drop stops? Can you snap a picture of the front for us to see?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369