Turbo Kit ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres tons of used whipple kits out there on the market for your truck :)

Where took a me a year to find mine. It was incomplete. Got more parts coming in...gonna call whipple to make sure I have everything.

Do me a favor...since I found your Volant CAI...Find me a set of E-Fans like the ones you have! :)

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Where took a me a year to find mine. It was incomplete. Got more parts coming in...gonna call whipple to make sure I have everything.

Do me a favor...since I found your Volant CAI...Find me a set of E-Fans like the ones you have! :)

Whipple sells parts for em and i had a worker from whipple send me a list of everything needed for my old charger to make sure i had everything.

Why not a set from a NBS? the flexalites are really hard to come by, ive been looking for haks for ever but havent crossed anything good enough. But OEM would be just as good and get the harness from Blackbear and get it tuned again :)

OP
OP
TIM Z

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
On the other hand STS has a universal turbo kit for around 2 grand. I'm sure there is more to it though.

Yeah, Im an STS dealer, became one to get a good deal for the one one my old truck.

But It just wouldnt work with the TBI i dont think due to lack of fuel.

So i guess im going to have to swap in a 5.3 or 6.0 to get the power i want and be able to add a turbo kit easier.

I mught just put another STS kit on this one, but want to try a front mount this time for something different, but im not sure which way i'll go.

BTW heres an old pic of my STS turbo Z71

DSC011932.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

9d426928.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou