Turn signal issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an interesting problem come up the other day, found out that when i put on my right turn signal, neither my front or rear signals are working. The front bumper light is on and not burned out, and I'm getting a regular turn signal click, (no double flash). Do I have a fuse out or is it some other electrical gremlin?

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Had an interesting problem come up the other day, found out that when i put on my right turn signal, neither my front or rear signals are working. The front bumper light is on and not burned out, and I'm getting a regular turn signal click, (no double flash). Do I have a fuse out or is it some other electrical gremlin?

The problem could be with your flasher unit which may have a bad circuit.
The unit is located on the left side behind your fuse box at the end of your dash on the drivers side.
The way to access the flasher unit is to remove the knee trim piece under your steering wheel, then you will see the black rectangular flasher unit nearest you.
Pull that out and take it to the dealer and check to see if all circuits are working.

Hope this helps

JD

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tahoe had problems with turn signals at low temperatures (like -15F). There was a mysterious relay-box at left rear fender (all tow bar wiring went through it). I opened the box and it was full of water.

OP
OP
HitandRunDriver

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha well as i'm in southern california the lowest temp i'll ever be seeing here is about 40, but i'll keep an eye out for that box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy