Two Door Tahoe build for Sema

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
End product = super sexy :). Like i said i would have preffered it tovbe high in the sky n be offroad but hey we cant have everything :-[

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i aint gonna lie... my shorts are in the laundry now.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if the their is an interior at all in it. It turned out pretty good.

ltdan

Reaction score
BOSS

really digging the custom flares!

If I'm not mistaken, they're not fully custom. Looks like they grafted NNBS bedside flares on to match the HD truck front panels.
Overall its freaking amazing, wish they would have stayed with the Tahoe front end though. That and the UT orange needs to go.

Sent from my DROID X2 using tapatalk while pooping.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, they're not fully custom. Looks like they grafted NNBS bedside flares on to match the HD truck front panels.

I have to believe he knew that, but just liked the fact that there was a lot of custom work done to apply them. I don't think he was suggesting that they were hand-crafted.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I have to agree that IMO it would have been a little better if they stayed with the Tahoe front end. Since they were doing the two door so it would look like a Tahoe more. Just because at first glance it does look like a truck with a cap on it. But I have to say it is still one hell of a Tahoe.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate the craftsmanship and hard work put into creating something this custom..But this thing does not float my boat one bit.. Look at it straight on you cant even see that it has wheels. I dont like how they are recessed like 2 feet in. Reminds me of an old school 2 door blazer.. Im sure it looks really good though nonetheless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts