Two tone chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nbs did not come in 2 tone, you are referencing a obs body style, any nbs you see in 2 tone is going to be something custom
I have a couple clients with two tone painted silverados. Like pre 2003 GMT800 pickups. They have factory paint codes on the glove box. So was it only the GMT800 pickups that had a two tone option and not the SUVs?

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2000 nbs had this color. Possibly it was a dealer add on? And I can definitely say there’s a guy in my town with the same exact color Tahoe I had. Idk what year his is though

View attachment 384427
You can look at build label on door of glove box in this link you can check base coat numbers if U in front of number would be upper part of body and one with L in front is lower part of body link will explain the paint numbers for your vehicle.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can look at build label on door of glove box in this link you can check base coat numbers if U in front of number would be upper part of body and one with L in front is lower part of body link will explain the paint numbers for your vehicle.
I sold the truck like 2 years ago but I wish I had that label because now I’m curious

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this color combo. Looks great. Ok, so call me biased. LOL
Yeah I noticed the Silverado u had. Nice.

99/00 was a crossover year some were obs and some nbs, I don't know i have never seen a factory 2 tone nbs
Tell me about it. I learned my lesson and had to start buying parts for 2001 because I was constantly getting OBS parts for my truck and not realizing until I went to install

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed the Silverado u had. Nice.

Tell me about it. I learned my lesson and had to start buying parts for 2001 because I was constantly getting OBS parts for my truck and not realizing until I went to install
ya I had a 00 as well, stupid parts people would give me the wrong stuff all the time. try looking up a idle air control for a 00 lol

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya I had a 00 as well, stupid parts people would give me the wrong stuff all the time. try looking up a idle air control for a 00 lol
What I don’t understand is when you filter down to engine size 5.3 it should have only shown NBS parts right? Or did some of the OBS have 5.3s?

These are the days way before I started using rock auto. I rarely step foot into a parts store anymore unless it’s an emergency repair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoeinOrangecounty