U2 55s opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was just curious to those who have owned or own these rims, are there any things i should worry about or look out for when buying some, and also what problems have you had with yours or have heard someone having with these wheels

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never had any, but I was researching them a while back. I did read that people were having problems with them cracking when they first came out. But I also read that they supposedly corrected the problem and most of the cracked wheels have been replaced under warranty. If you get a set, try to get them new so you have a warranty on them.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should get lots of people to reply here. Seems like a popular wheel for these trucks. Looks good too. Good luck

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
they used a ****** chrome mine are all peeled and the chrome just flakes right off.. i did buy used and they werent taken super good care of but i just think they werent built all that well and the chroming process was definitely cut cheap.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
supposed to be picking up a set today if everything goes as planned

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always be wary of curb rash when buying used wheels. You really don't know what type of use and abuse they might have been thru. U2-55 is a very popular wheel. I personally ran a U2-35 for a couple of years and was very pleased with them..

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the u2 55 26's. Six spoke rims are great on these trucks.

Reaction score
yea look very nice i had them on my yukon but i changed it back to stock needs new tires and really dont want to spend more money on 24inch tires.. stocks are still new.. but they are good.. the first ones did have problems but warranty covers it