update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
97yukon that thing looks like its straight outta bel air. It's NICE! I really like it. And I'm usually hatin on the big wheel / gangsta trucks.

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prob the bumpers i said that wheni put it on the ground lol. And that white c/k. I had a clean white 92 lowered with 20s roll pan painted front end the works man. I think i have an obsession with this body style. Im not done yet. Thanks for all the comments

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Is it called luxury? I don't want to call it "Gangsta" because that can be offensive. I've never been able to come up with a good word for it, from now on I'll call it luxury thug. Thanks ha!

Why does big wheel mean gangsta?

Correct term is luxury at car shows.

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it called luxury? I don't want to call it "Gangsta" because that can be offensive. I've never been able to come up with a good word for it, from now on I'll call it luxury thug. Thanks ha!

honestly...if it is a gangsta driving it i would say the same thing but im about as white as they get. never owned black wheels and wanted to give it a shot lol. i dont take offense to it at all. just wanted to get some feedback on it.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Yea I went with the 275 45 20's on my truck I just did a 3/4 if end up gettin another 2 door I def want it to be white as my current one is black

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I went with the 275 45 20's on my truck I just did a 3/4 if end up gettin another 2 door I def want it to be white as my current one is black

i hear ya. i just hope when i bring the front down i dont hit the fenders. i dont wana go any smaller than 40s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou